Monday 19 March 2012

All I want.

                                   I want to go to a place. A quiet , lonely and peaceful place.
                                   I want to be there,alone.
                                   I want to go to a beautiful beach.
                                   I want to swim with the fishes.
                                   I want to swim between the colourful corals.
                                   I want to go to a mountain.
                                  A place where I can shout as loud as I want and nobody will care.
                                  I want to go to a river.
                                  Swim in the crystal clear water.
                                  I want to do everything that I can't do for this time.
                                  That's all I want.
                                                                         =D
        

2 comments:

  1. hi babe, I'm glad to say that I'm the first to write in this comment box. Good blog huh..but anyway, keep it up and blog sometimes is our friend, to say somethings,to writes somethings,to express our feelings, dissatisfaction, happy or our thrilled. And the most important thing was..our blog is our own self, its mirror to displays our self to others.

    Dad.

    ReplyDelete