Wednesday 14 March 2012

#2 What's In Here



  Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone ! Sooooo, this is my second blog post.Hehe.I'm seriously excited about this blog.I've created a blog before this but end up deleting it.Just want to tell that I wont update this blog every day . Maybe one post a week or maybe one post a year. Hehe.And about this blog's name Next Sight , it is given from my dad.Next Sight has lots of meaning.Next Sight in bahasa melayu is 'pandangan lain' or 'pendapat berbeza'.The actual meaning of Next Sight will remain unknown.You can interpret it yourself. Hehe.In Next Sight you may now a little about my life. . Where did i go,what am I doing,what happens around me,what happen to me , I will MAYBE post it here.So that's all for now.Any arguments for what I write in Next Sight  is invalid.HEHE.You can leave any comment or opinion here.So that I know I'm not the only one who knows this blog exist. At least YOU! who are reading this right now let me know you read this blog . Hehe. Bye. Assalamualaikum. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment