Monday 2 December 2013

Atok,I miss you..

  Hi. How's life everyone?
Mine is good. Except that i miss arwah atok so much. I went back hometown last weekend. And now its the fruits season. Usually he's the one who will look for fruits for us. But this time my family and i went back to the old and empty house. Its very sad, yknow. Its like you still can see him around,with his kain pelikat and towel around his neck looking for durians.I miss him,so much. I miss his laugh , i miss doing our "secret" handshake. I miss everything about him. it breaks my heart everytime I look at the house. I will never forget you atok. I know he's fine there,somewhere far from everyone. Through his life,he was a very nice man. I hope to see you again one day atok. Wherever you are, I really want to meet you again. I just wanna hug you and tell you i miss you. haish. Thinking about him never fail to make me cry. -Al Fatihah-

No comments:

Post a Comment