Saturday 20 April 2013

Hell lo

 hai everyone.

so its 21st april today. look at how fast time flies!!! spm in less than 200 days.

yet,i am still the same -,-. so much things to be done before spm,still so many chapters 

that is still uncovered. help me. and...mid year exam is on 30th of april until 17th oh may. thats really gonna be a long and hard weeks. tomorrow gonna a perform a sketch with my classmates.wuu nervous!! emm,what else...... oh ya this coming 5th of may is the voting day. hidup bn. muahaha. ok thats all. bye

 
   p/s: i cant update this blog often because of my super high capacity of laziness
   p/s: today is my babyboy birthday! ;)
   p/s:please pray for my coming exam,trial spm and spm. i really really really want that straight as.


 ok bye,for real :p

No comments:

Post a Comment